Hi there

I am an Architectural Technologist who graduated from George Brown College's Casa Loma Campus with an Architectural Technology Diploma. Am I eligible for a TN status Visa? I know the list says says technologists but I am not sure if architectural technology falls under that same technology category. Any help you have would truly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

asked 25 Jun '14, 13:48

Krispal's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Share this question with your friends:

TN Visa - NAFTA has a Scientific Technician/Technologist occupation and it is defined for work in the following disciplines: agricultural sciences, astronomy, biology, chemistry, engineering, forestry, geology, geophysics, meteorology, or physics. If your job falls into one of these categories that may work. NAFTA also has an Architect occupation which requires Baccalaureate or Licenciatura degree; or state/provincial license that you may qualify under.

Good luck


answered 27 Jun '14, 10:48

allen's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: 25 Jun '14, 13:48

Seen: 5,549 times

Last updated: 27 Jun '14, 10:48