Does an employer need to inform US Immigration of a TN Visa NAFTA job termination?
No, there is no obligation for the employer to notify US Customs and Border of the termination. The immigration status change is the employee’s responsibility – they are to leave the country of file a change of status form.
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Employer Questions:
- Are There any Vacation Restrictions While On TN Visa?
- I am going for a job interview, do I request a Tourist or Business visa (B1/B2 visa)?
- How to Prepare for TN Visa Job Interview?
- TN Visa Apply Requirements | Job Interview
- Is It Legal to Work Remotely For A U.S. Employer from Canada?
- TN Visa USA Requirements For Engineers
- Is it true that if I have a TN Visa and I end up losing
- TN1 Visa Requirements for Employee Or Contractor
- Employment Contract and the TN Application Letter
- Should Employer Notify US Customs and Border of the Termination?