Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
For TN Visa Products
Customer satisfaction is our first priority. We are confident in the effectiveness of the products we offer. If you purchase the TN Visa Expert Kit and are denied your TN Visa, Contact Us and we will gladly refund your money.
This 100% money back guarantee applies to applicants who have not been rejected or denied their TN Visa previously to purchasing the TN Visa Expert Kit.
This 100% Money Back Guarantee is valid for up to 90 days after your purchase (due to credit card refund restriction time limits). If you plan to apply later than 90 days after your purchase, email us prior to this time and let us know. We will attempt to make an exception for an extra 30 days.
1. This Money Back Guarantee does not apply if you do not qualiy, since the TN Visa Kit has special chapters and step by step instructions explaining how to determine if you qualify. Part of the TN Visa application process is verifying if you qualify and the TN Kit will assist you with this. If you do not qualify, it has saved you from unnecessary expenses, stress and anxiety of losing your current job, going to the border and getting denied. As well as saving you from possibly having future immigration issues with US, Canada or Mexico Immigration authorities.
2. You may be requested to show proof of attempting to apply and being denied.
For Visa Streamline Services
If you purchase the Adjustment of Status, K1 Visa, K3 Visa, CR1 Visa product and your USCIS petition is denied, we will refund your money except in the circumstances described below.
The 100% money back guarantee does not apply if:
- You or your fiancé/spouse provide falsified information, misrepresentation or fraudulent material
- For the K1 Visa, if you or your spouse have not met each other in the past 2 years
- You or your fiance/spouse do not have a genuine bona fide and true committed relationship as determined by USCIS
- You or your fiance/spouse have provided insufficient evidence of intent to marry as determined by USCIS
- You or your fiance/spouse have had previous immigration proceedings
- You or your fiancé/spouse have had prior convictions that cause you to not qualify
- You or your fiance/spouse do not answer the interviewer's questions
- You, the Petitioner, do not meet the minimum income requirements or cannot secure a sponsor for the application
- You or your fiancé/spouse do not complete the online questionnaire correctly as required
- You or your fiancé/spouse do not provide the requested supporting documentation or any additional information requested to complete your application.
- You, the Petitioner, do not mail the application within 15 days of receiving the completed USCIS forms from TN Visa Expert or by the time specified to meet necessary deadlines.
- You, the Petitioner, do not upload all USCIS documents received to your Dropbox folder in a timely manner.
If you wish to request a refund:
- A full refund is available in some cases, less $50 for proprietary information emailed to you at the time of purchase. Also this is based on whether you have made use of our support services by asking questions, other than about our products and services
- A partial refund may be available if you change your mind and we have not started on your forms.
- Partial refund amounts are based on the amount of work TN Visa Expert has spent on your application and the proprietary material provided.
- A refund is not available once we have started completing your forms or have provided them to you for mailing to USCIS.
If your second payment is not paid within 30 days or at the time your forms are completed, any discounts or special offers are void and the full regular price is due.
You have up to six months to use our service after your purchase. You cannot ask for a refund after six months has passed. After six months, we will close your account and assume you are no longer interested. If you wish to continue after this time, a new purchase will be required.