For my TN Visa, what if my job title does not match the NAFTA Occupation, do I still qualify?
Yes. Your job title does not have to match the NAFTA Occupation. You want to ensure the educational requirements (if any) and the job description/duties meets the NAFTA Occupation requirements. You also want to ensure your TN Visa Application Letter is written correctly so the Immigration Officer can see how the job meets the NAFTA Occupation you are applying under.
Learn how to create your TN Visa Application Letter.
The TN Visa Expert Kit shows you how to create an Application letter when your job title does not match a NAFTA Occupation. Download it now and get started.
If you are still unsure, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted by: Sean T. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa