TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

My fiance is from Thailand and we want to get married. Should we apply for the K1 fiance visa or the K3 spouse visa?


FAQ image If you decide to get married in Thailand, you can apply for the K3 spouse visa. This visa can take 8-9 months to obtain. If you have not gotten married, then you can apply for the K1 fiance visa. This visa takes about 4-7 months to obtain.

Submitted by: Joe D. of Los Angeles, California