marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

Are same sex gay couples able to apply for immigration status via Adjustment of Status, K1 Fiance Visa or K3/CR1 Spouse Visa?


Yes! DOMA has been repealed and as of June 26, 2013 we have begun helping same sex couples apply for their marriage visas and green cards.

If you have questions, call us at 800-471-6326 or email us at

If you want to get started with your application, click here to create your free trial account.

Previously, U.S. federal law under DOMA prohibited same sex couples from applying for an Adjustment of Status, K1 Fiance visa or K3/CR1 Spouse Visa. The supreme court has overturned DOMA and Proposition 8 now allowing for gay married couples to have rights.


Submitted by: Milton C. of San Francisco, California, USA