If my TN Visa application is denied, can I still enter the United States?
Yes, your travel may be impacted. If you request a different visa after your denial to enter the U.S., the Immigration Officer will may deny it if he thinks your intention is still to go and work in the U.S.
Email us at email@example.com if you have further questions.
Submitted by: Sandy F. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
More TN Visa Application Questions related to the topic Travelling After TN Visa Application Denial
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Grace Period Information
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences?
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail?
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions?
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus?
- Have You Apply for a New TN Visa if Existing One Has Not Expired?
- What to Do If TN Visa Is Denied?