What Makes A Great TN Visa Employer Letter?
A great TN Visa Employer Letter addresses the requirements of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) for the TN Visa. The TN or NAFTA Employer Letter will contain the necessary details about your qualifications, the job, the employee, and some required information about the terms of the agreement.
A great TN Visa Employer Letter extends beyond all expectations and ensures that the Immigration Officer can easily conclude that you qualify for the TN Visa. The letter uses legal immigration terms and jargon and is formatted so the Immigration Officer can easily identify how you meet all the criteria for the TN Visa under NAFTA. This reduces the amount of scrutiny you would otherwise be subjected to.
How Do I Create A Great TN Visa Employer Letter?
Creating a great TN Visa Letter is a skill. Like anything in life, as you become familiar with something, you get better at it.
If you decide to write your own TN Visa Employer Letter, use the following guidelines:
- Your TN Visa Employer Letter is concise and does not ramble on. The Immigration Officer will be reading the employer letter – make it easy for him to approve you. If he becomes confused or unsure, it is in his best interest to deny you the TN Visa.
- Your TN Visa Employer Letter uses a format that makes it easy to read.
- Use headings in your TN Visa Employer Letter to clearly identify the next section; this helps set the Immigration Officer’s expectation for what he is about to read.
- Ensure your TN Visa Employer Letter is complete and thorough. Doing so will leave no doubt in the Immigration Officer’s mind as to whether you qualify for the TN Visa.
You can also reduce your anxiety and easily create a great TN Visa Employer Letter by taking advantage of other people’s skills by:
- Hiring a lawyer to write your TN Visa Employer Letter. This is a very feasible but often an expensive choice.
- Using the TN Visa Expert Sample Employer Letter. This is a very affordable and successful choice. Realizing the importance of this, thousands of our customers have successfully used the TN Visa Expert Sample Employer letter to easily obtain their TN Visa. Now you can, too.
You may be considering using a friend’s TN Visa Employer Letter as a reference. We do not recommend you do this. Since you are not aware of all the technicalities and required components of the TN Visa Employer Letter, making a mistake can cause you to lose your goal of working in the U.S. Is it really worth it? In addition to the sample letters, we explain what is required in the letter with the TN Visa Expert Application Kit, and how to create the content. We provide step-by-step instruction to further assist you in creating a valid and professional TN Visa Employer Letter.
How Do I Get the TN Visa Expert Sample Employer Letter When Creating My Own Letter?
The TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Gold Edition contains a TN Visa Sample Employer Letter and step-by-step instructions about how to create it.
If you wish to obtain a Sample Employer Letter customized for your NAFTA occupation, you can purchase the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition. There are additional Sample Employer Letters provided to you when purchasing the Platinum Edition.
Can I purchase the TN Visa Expert Sample Employer Letter on Its Own?
We are committed to your success and it is in your best interest to obtain the TN Visa Application Kit. The TN Visa Employer Letter is one part of the TN Visa Application. Using our Step by Step instructions, helpful tips and additional sample letters enables you to create your letter quickly and easily, without stress. Finally, it allows us to provide you the money back guarantee.
Which Sample Employer Letters Are Included in the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition?
We have included various TN Visa Sample Employer Letters to ensure you can successfully write your own employer letter. The Sample Employer Letters included in the TN Visa Expert Kit are:
- Zoologist (Animal Keeper, Zookeeper, etc)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – A sample letter showing a denial as a ‘Donation Specialist’ and reapplying by correcting it to ‘Medical Technologist’
- Sample Letter for TN Visa Renewal or Extension of Stay
- Sample Letter for H1-B to TN Visa status change
Note: Choose your own Sample Employer Letter for your NAFTA occupation by purchasing the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition. See below for more details.
We Even Give You a Sample Employer Letter to Fix a Previous Denial!
This is how committed we are to your success. We’ve even included a Sample Employer Letter showing how to format your Employer Letter to correct a previous denial based solely on the job title.
If you are in this situation, we recommend you purchase the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition. Many applicants find it rewarding to consult a lawyer from the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition.
The TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition includes the following:
- The TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Gold Edition
- You can get an additional TN Visa Sample Employer Letter of your choice for an approved NAFTA Occupation. Simply email us the occupation you want the letter for.
Once your purchase of the TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Platinum Edition is confirmed, you will be emailed login instructions for how to obtain the TN Visa sample letter of your choice.
The TN Visa Expert Application Kit – Gold Edition is fully complete with the step-by-step instructions and Sample Employer Letters. It is not necessary to obtain an additional Sample Letter for your specific occupation. However, if you want the letter for further simplicity, assurance, and as an additional reference, we recommend you purchase the TN Visa Expert Kit – Platinum Edition and obtain a Sample Employer Letter for your specific NAFTA occupation.