Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
Many applicants think an original signature is not needed on their offer letter and a scanned printout is ok, but it is not ok.
The Immigration Officer wants to see your offer letter with original signatures. If you do not have this, you will be denied. Let your employer know this is a very important TN Visa requirement. Ask them to overnight courier (Fedex, UPS, DHL) the signed original documents.
TN Visa Expert Tip: If you plan to submit the offer letter you may encounter some problems. In most cases, the offer letter does not provide all the information the Immigration Officer is looking for to determine if you qualify or not. You want to prepare a TN Visa Application Letter.
The offer letter is a contract between you and the employer. The TN Visa Application letter explains how you, the job and the employer meet the USMCA (NAFTA) requirements. When you provide this, it improves your chances to be approved.
The TN Visa Expert Kit – Platinum edition provides step by step instructions of how to quickly create your application letter.It also provides you interview questions as well as what to say and what not to say during the interview process. Download it now and be successful.
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions?
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Grace Period Information
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences?
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail?
- I have a TN Visa, can I qualify for the Green card?
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter?