TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

My girlfriend is in Mexico and we are planning to do a K1 fiance visa, but she has little girl from a previous marriage. She has custody of her. Can we bring her daughter to the U.S. without the father's approval?


For the K1 visa or K3 visa you can sponsor the little girl as long as the mother has official documents showing she has full custody of the little girl. There will be no problems. Make sure they have been translated.

Submitted by: Tom C. of Los Angeles, California

More K3 Spouse Visa Questions