I am a Engineer and have a fulltime offer in the U.S. Under the TN Visa, can I work as a full-time employee?
Yes. Under the TN you can be a full-time employee (ideally a W2 employee – your employer will understand this classification).
Submitted by: Jen K. of Surrey, B.C. Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Employer Questions about Full-time Employment and W2 Forms
- Are There any Vacation Restrictions While On TN Visa?
- I am going for a job interview, do I request a Tourist or Business visa (B1/B2 visa)?
- How to Prepare for TN Visa Job Interview?
- Is It Legal to Work Remotely For A U.S. Employer from Canada?
- TN Visa USA Requirements For Engineers
- Is it true that if I have a TN Visa and I end up losing
- TN Visa Apply Requirements | Job Interview
- TN1 Visa Requirements for Employee Or Contractor
- Employment Contract and the TN Application Letter
- Should Employer Notify US Customs and Border of the Termination?