TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Can I work remotely for a U.S. employer from Canada. My TN Visa is expiring and my employer will let me work from Canada. Is this legal?
Yes. Your employer can pay you as an independent contractor or a corporation if you incorporate in Canada. This way they do not have to worry about withholding taxes, medical, etc. You will have to do this yourself.
Submitted by: Taylor Z. of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Employer Questions:
- Are There any Vacation Restrictions While On TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- I am going for a job interview, do I request a Tourist or Business visa (B1/B2 visa)? – TN Visa Expert
- How to Prepare for TN Visa Job Interview? – TN Visa Expert
- Is It Legal to Work Remotely For A U.S. Employer from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa USA Requirements For Engineers – TN Visa Expert
- Is it true that if I have a TN Visa and I end up losing – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Apply Requirements | Job Interview – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements for Employee Or Contractor – TN Visa Expert
- Employment Contract and the TN Application Letter – TN Visa Expert
- Should Employer Notify US Customs and Border of the Termination? – TN Visa Expert