TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Do I apply for the TN Visa as a NAFA Engineer occupation? I am getting a Computing Science degree and have a job for a Software Engineer.
Depends. You choose your NAFTA role based on your degree, the degree the job requires and the job duties. Both should match up. In most cases, a computing science degree means you apply as a System Analyst. The TN Visa Expert Kit will help you with custom sample letters and further explanation.
Submitted by: S. Wang of San Diego, California
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert