TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Does a Nurse Practicioner qualify for the NAFTA TN Visa?
Yes, but be prepared. We have been informed of situations where Immigration Officers have denied TN Visa applicants and asked them to apply for the H1B visa. We have also heard of Nurse Practitioner’s successfully obtaining their TN Visa.
Nurse Practitioner’s is an advanced registered nurse who requires a nursing degree with additional skills. This also allows a Nurse Practitioner to qualify for the H1B Visa. The minimum requirement for a TN Visa is a Nursing degree. There are also differing opinions between lawyers about whether a Nurse Practitioner should apply for a TN Visa or only an H1B visa.
Contact us at email@example.com to get started.
Submitted by: Nelly V. of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert