Does a Nurse Practicioner qualify for the NAFTA TN Visa?
Nurse Practitioner’s is an advanced registered nurse who requires a nursing degree with additional skills. This also allows a Nurse Practitioner to qualify for the H1B Visa. The minimum requirement for a TN Visa is a Nursing degree. There are also differing opinions between lawyers about whether a Nurse Practitioner should apply for a TN Visa or only an H1B visa.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Submitted by: Nelly V. of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa