I have Canadian company and need to send my employees for accounting and engineering jobs.How do I prepare the TN Visa application letter?
You can use your Canadian company to file the TN Visa petition and describe the job and its duties in the TN Visa letter. Your employees will also need the appropriate supporting documents when they are crossing the border.
To help you get started, use the TN Visa Expert Kit – Employer Edition:
If you have any questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitted by: Jack W. of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions?
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Grace Period Information
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences?
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail?
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues
- I have a TN Visa, can I qualify for the Green card?
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter?