TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I have Canadian company and need to send my employees for accounting and engineering jobs. How do I prepare the TN Visa application letter?
You can use your Canadian company to file the TN Visa petition and describe the job and its duties in the TN Visa letter. Your employees will also need the appropriate supporting documents when they are crossing the border.
To help you get started, use the TN Visa Expert Kit – Employer Edition:
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com.
Submitted by: Jack W. of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter? – TN Visa Expert
- Social Security Number TN Visa – TN Visa Expert
- Have You Apply for a New TN Visa if Existing One Has Not Expired? – TN Visa Expert