What are the TN Visa requirements?
The main TN1 Visa requirements are:
1. You are a Canadian, Mexican or American citizen.
2. The job you are applying is listed in the official TN1 NAFTA Job List.
3. You qualify for this job.
4. Your intention stay in the country is temporary.
You can read the complete TN Visa Requirements .
Important Note: If you are unsure whether you meet these requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the TN Visa Expert Kit to quickly complete your TN Visa application and start working in the U.S.
Submitted by: Jon E. of Saskatchewan, Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa