TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Can I travel and leave the U.S. while on a TN Visa?
Yes! You can travel abroad while on a TN Visa. Remember to keep your Form I-94. Many travel agents accidentally take it from you at the ticket counter.
Submitted by: Jayson L. of Surrey, B.C.
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- What to Do If TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Salary Requirements | How To Apply For a TN Visa?