Are there any vacation restrictions while on TN visa? My employer has agreed to give me five weeks vacation over the summer.
There are no vacation restrictions on TN Visa as long as you are on the payroll.
If you are not an employee during this time, that means your employment is terminated and you will need to apply when you return
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Employer Questions about Vacation Restrictions while on a TN Visa
- Are There any Vacation Restrictions While On TN Visa?
- I am going for a job interview, do I request a Tourist or Business visa (B1/B2 visa)?
- How to Prepare for TN Visa Job Interview?
- Is It Legal to Work Remotely For A U.S. Employer from Canada?
- TN Visa USA Requirements For Engineers
- Is it true that if I have a TN Visa and I end up losing
- TN Visa Apply Requirements | Job Interview
- TN1 Visa Requirements for Employee Or Contractor
- Employment Contract and the TN Application Letter
- Should Employer Notify US Customs and Border of the Termination?