Marriage visa qualify quiz
k1 visa testimonial
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

U.S. Embassy: Islamabad, Pakistan


us embassy image

Beginning June 4, 2012, applicants who have applied for immigrant visas and have been found ineligible by a U.S. Consular Officer, will need to mail requests to waive certain grounds of inadmissibility directly to a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Lockbox facility.

The U.S. Consulate in Islamabad will no longer permit applicants to come to the Consulate to drop-off their waiver documents after Friday, June 1, 2012.

Once you have received your immigrant visa, you must enter the United States within 6 months of visa issuance to obtain an alien registration receipt or "green card" (Form I-151 or I-551) that will allow you to live and work in the United States.

At the port of entry DHS officials will assign you an "alien number." They will stamp your passport with this number and make a notation that you are registered for an alien registration card. It normally takes several months for DHS to process and send the alien registration card to you.

Embassy Contact Details

Telephone 92-51-208-0000
GMT Time GMT +1hrs
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Address Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
Islamabad, Pakistan
City Islamabad
Country Pakistan
Best Contact Method Phone

K1 Visa, K3 Visa and CR1 Visa Processing Details

This U.S. embassy processes K1 visas, K3 visas and CR1 visas.

This embassy has special K1 visa, K3 visa and CR1 visa procedures, email us if you need to know what these steps are.

If you have any questions about your situation, email us at: