TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I want to apply for a K3/CR1 Spouse visa but we both live abroad. Do I need a primary U.S. residence or can I still apply?


FAQ image Yes, you will need a primary U.S. residence (or domicile) when you apply for your K3/CR1 spouse visa.

USCIS states that as a U.S. sponsor or petitioner you must have a principal residence (or domicile) in the U.S. This is the place you plan to live in the foreseeable future.

If you have further questions about this and your situation, email us at

Submitted by: Jessica V. of Portland, Oregon, USA

More K3 Spouse Visa Questions