TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
What if I don’t have my marriage certificate when I apply for my TN Visa? We are getting married this month, but it takes 10 weeks to receive the marriage certificate in the mail. Can my spouse still enter on a TD Visa?
No. You will need the original marriage certificate when requesting the TD Visa. You may want to quickly obtain a civil marriage so the processing for your marriage certificate can get started.
Submitted by: Cecily H. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- Can I Qualify for the Green Card With TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter? – TN Visa Expert