I am a computer programmer, do I qualify for the TN Visa?
A computer systems analyst will qualify for the TN Visa. A programmer does not. You need to look at the job description and the NAFTA requirements to determine if you qualify under computer systems analyst.
Use the TN Visa Expert Kit‘s step-by-step guide to help you determine this.
Submitted by: Justin K. of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa