marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

I have filed my Adjustment of Status and my address has changed since I recently moved. How do I change my address after filing my application?


To inform USCIS that you have moved after you have filed your case (by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 once you have received your case receipt notices).

You can also change your address online via this link:

Submitted by: Umma W. of Boston, MA, US

More Adjustment Of Status Questions