marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


My spouse has a Green Card and I do not. Can I apply for the Adjustment of Status to stay in the U.S. and obtain my Green card?


You will need to obtain your own visa status and begin the Green card application. It can take up to 3 years for you to obtain your Green card. Contact us at to get started.

Submitted by: Terri C. of Berkeley, California, USA