marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


I filed my K1 Visa application, but we have not heard from the Consulate about the marriage visa interview and it has been 3 months. What can I do?


Did you receive either your NOA1 or NOA2 - This is the I-797 Notice of Action forms. If so, you have nothing to worry about. If not, then you should contact NCSC at 1-800-375-5283.

Submitted by: J. Davidson of Irvine, California, USA