marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


My fiance came to the US on a K1 Visa and then we broke up and she returned home. Now we are back together - how can we get her back in the U.S. and get married? Can we use the K1 visa multiple times?


If your fiance left before the 90 days and there are sufficient days remaining you are not able to obtain a K1 Visa reissued on the same application. This is because the K1 Visa is a single entry visa. Your option is to start the K1 Visa application again. Finally, you may want to simply have her come on a visitor visa and ensure you want to be together. Once she is in the U.S. and you decide to stay together you may have other visa options. Email us at

Submitted by: Eric M. of San Francisco, California, USA

More K1 Fiance Visa Questions