Services For Employers
The TN Visa Expert Kit – Employer Edition is the best option for employers wishing to hire a potential candidate and obtain their TN Visa.
The TN Visa Expert Kit – Employer Edition is applicable for:
- U.S. employers who want to hire a Canadian or Mexican
- Canadian employers who want to hire an American
Saving You Money
Lawyers charge between $1000-$2500 to prepare the TN Visa Application for your employee. We save you money by having you leverage the TN Visa Expert Kit to create their TN Visa Application.
After creating your TN Visa Application, you may have questions or simply want an experienced immigration lawyer review the application for your specific situation. You can have a lawyer from the Lawyer Network review your application, provide feedback on how to strengthen your case and answer your questions. This will be a lot more affordable since you have created the application following the step by step instructions in the TN Visa Expert Kit.
Saving You Time
By taking advantage of the TN Visa Expert Kit, you will be able to create the TN Visa Application quickly and easily.
Ensuring Your Employee’s Success
Most employers do not realize that having a valid TN Visa Application does not ensure your employee will get their TN Visa and begin working immediately. A key component to successfully obtaining the TN Visa is for the employee to be prepared for the border interview.
In TN Visa Expert Kit – Employer Edition you will receive the TN Visa Expert Kit – Platinum Edition and a special employee version of the TN Visa Expert Kit. This special employee version of the Kit provides the following information to ensure the employee successfully obtains the TN Visa:
- Explanation of the TN Visa
- Qualification requirements for the TN Visa
- How to apply for the TN Visa, including documentation required
- Preparation for the border process and the border interview
- Recommended Ports of Entry (border crossing points)
- Checklists for documentation so they don’t forget