marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


FAQ image

I am a refugee and have been granted asylum in the U.S. How and when can I apply for my Green card?


To obtain your Green card, you will file for your Adjustment of Status (I-485). You can apply for your adjustment of status if you meet all the requirements. One of these requirements is be in the U.S. for at least one year before applying for your adjustment of status.

Contact us at to determine if you meet all the requirements for the adjustment of status as a refugee and then we can help you get started.

Submitted by: Leila M. of Newark, New Jersey, USA