marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


I am a Canadian getting married in the USA, can I apply for Adjustment of Status?


Yes, but you must be careful otherwise your application may get denied due to fraud. Since you entered as a tourist you are claiming your intention was not to get married. If you apply for your adjustment of status now, you need to apply correctly with the proper supporting documentation.
Use the Visa Streamline - Adjustment of Status. We will help you complete your application correctly and get your Green card. Click here to start or email us at

Submitted by: Kristie C. of Boston, MA, USA