marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


My fiance is in China and I want apply for a K1 visa, but I have a controlled substance felony from 1990. Will I qualify for the K1 fiance visa?


Yes, you might be able to qualify for K1 fiance visa depending on the total number of convictions you have and other factors. Contact us at to get your situation assessed.

Submitted by: Mark C. of Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A.