TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I am in the military, stationed abroad and want to get married. She is from Europe. Should we apply for the K1 fiance visa or the CR1 spouse visa?


FAQ image In most cases the CR1 visa will work for active military stationed abroad will apply with the CR1 spouse visa. If you will be returningto the U.S. then the K1 fiance visa may apply.

Also, you may be eligible to expedite your case. We can help with this as well.

Contact us at to discuss further.

Submitted by: Kurt S. of United Arab Emirates