TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I have a medical injury. Will this disqualify me for the K1 visa?


FAQ image To determine if you a ineligible for a K1 visa, K3 visa or Adjustment of Status due to a medical issue is usually if your medical condition is a threat to public safety. The Immigration Act states if you have:
1. A communicable disease that threatens public safety
2. A physical or mental disorder that threatens public safety
3. Or if you are a drug abuser/addict.

If you are not sure, email us at with your medical details.

Submitted by: Alex P. of Mexico City, Mexico