TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I am US citizen overseas. Where do I file the K1 Fiance Visa I-129F form? Can I file it at the US embassy?


FAQ image All K1 and K3 visa applications should be filed at a USCIS service center in the U.S. based on your intended residence in the U.S. Email us at if you need more information.

Submitted by: Kathy M.