marriage visa banner
Get Your Marriage Visa Easily

testimonial 1 BBB money back guarantee

Marriage Visa - Frequently Asked Questions


Can I travel and leave the USA once I apply for the Adjustment of Status?


Yes, but you must receive special travel permission called Advance Parole so you can return to the U.S. Processing time for the Advance Parole is between 30-90 days, similar to the EAD.
It is important to do this correctly so you are not barred from entering the U.S. Contact us if you have questions.

Submitted by: Jasmine S. of Los Angeles, California

More Adjustment Of Status Questions