TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

I had a TN Visa, it expired and I overstayed in the U.S. I am in Canada now. I have met someone in the U.S. and we want to get married. Can I go visit her in the U.S. or will I get barred?


You are in a very precarious position. Proceed with caution. Depending on how long your overstayed you can be barred from 3-10 years. You may be able to file a waiver and get you married without getting barred. Contact us at to better understand your situation.

Submitted by: Abe L. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada