TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
My job title is not on the NAFTA Job list, how do i know if it qualifies?
One way is to determine if the job requires a degree that is on the NAFTA Job List. Not always the case, but it is a good start. If you have a degree, find the NAFTA Job Title that has a common degree and see if its job description is similar to your job role.
Submitted by: Shawna C. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert