TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question
If I am getting a fulltime job, do I need to have my employer specify in my contract it is only for 3 years due to the TN requirement?
Submitted by: Meg B. of San Diego, CA
More Tn Visa Employer Questions
- Are there any vacation restrictions while on TN visa? My employer has agreed to give me five weeks vacation over the summer.
- I have a TN Visa job interview next week, how should I prepare for it?
- My problem is finding a company that will hire me. I want to apply for a TN visa. I qualify for the TN Visa under NAFTA. I am a Computer Systems Analyst. I can find jobs in Rochester Ny. But every time in a job interview when I mention I need a sponsor, I am not hired. Any advice how to go about this problem?
- Is it true that if I have a TN Visa and I end up losing my job, I have 6 months to find another job in the U.S.?
- I am a Engineer and have a fulltime offer in the U.S. Under the TN Visa, can I work as a full-time employee?
- Can I work remotely for a U.S. employer from Canada. My TN Visa is expiring and my employer will let me work from Canada. Is this legal?
- Can an LLC company hire an employee or contractor under the TN Visa.
- Does an employer need to inform US Immigration of a TN Visa NAFTA job termination?