I am getting a TN Visa can my wife get the TD Visa if she is not a Canadian citizen, she is from China?
Yes, your wife can get the TD visa. NAFTA does not require the spouse to be a citizen of Canada/Mexico/USA to obtain the TD Visa. See the TN Visa Requirements for more details.
Submitted by: Wayne Z. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- Obtain TN Visa for Work Experience Required As a Part of Degree