Can I get a TN Visa if I am a Canadian living in Mexico and working in Mexico and the U.S.?
Yes, you can obtain your TN Visa. You can have multiple TN Visas. So you will need to apply for 2 TN Visas, one for each employement position.
Submitted by: Sheyla V. of Victoria, B.C., Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- TN Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens