TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I work in Canada for a U.S. company and travel to the U.S. for meetings. Do I need a TN Visa?
In most instances you will need a TN Visa or some valid visa. The B-1 business visitor visa has a broad range of valid activities but since you are getting paid this may not serve you in the long term and it will be only a matter of time until an Immigration Officer stops you and tells you to obtain a different visa.
Contact us at email@example.com to determine the visa for your situation.
Submitted by: Kelly G. of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert