TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Can I obtain a TN Visa for work experience required as part of my degree (co-op position)?
If you are applying for a TN Visa under a NAFTA Occupation that requires a degree, then you can only qualify for the TN Visa after you have obtained your degree to work in the U.S.
See the NAFTA Job List for details.
Remember as a TN Visa applicant you have more complications during the job interview. Read about how to be successful at TN visa job interviews
Submitted by: Nelly G. of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert