TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I am a Canadian registered nurse visiting the U.S. and found a job. Do I need to leave the country to obtain my TN Visa?
Yes, you will need to fly or drive and leave the U.S. and apply for your TN Visa when you re-enter the U.S.
Also, ensure you watch this video to help you with your interviews. Interviewing as a TN Visa applicant has additional challenges and if you don’t avoid them you will lessen your chances of being hired:
Submitted by: Chloe N. of Miami, Florida, USA
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert