TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I am on a TN Visa and have a boyfriend in the U.S. Will I get denied my TN Visa?
One requirement is to show “non-immigrant” intent, or the intention to eventually return to your home country.
Proving intent is not easy and depending on how you convey the seriousness of the relationship, will play a part in your TN visa requirements.
For example, if you are engaged, wearing a ring and applying for your TN visa or crossing the border as a visitor – the Officer’s suspicions may be aroused.
If you want more assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
Submitted by: Helen B. of Vancouver, B.C., Canada
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert