Will my TN Visa be approved? I have a foreign degree – a Bachelor of Computing Degree from India and I want to apply as a Computer Systems Analyst?
To get approved for the TN Visa, you will need to be a Canadian or Mexican citizen.
Also, you will need a credential evaluation and based on the results you will need to determine if your degree meets the NAFTA Occupation requirements.
Submitted by: Raj S. of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions about the topic TN Visa Eligibility with a Foreign Degree
- I am married to my husband who has TN status and works
- Do I Need A Credential Evaluation If I Have PhD degree from Canada?
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa?
- When You Should Have a TN Visa?
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US?
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union?
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree?
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US?
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa