TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Will my TN Visa be approved? I have a foreign degree – a Bachelor of Computing Degree from India and I want to apply as a Computer Systems Analyst?
To get approved for the TN Visa, you will need to be a Canadian or Mexican citizen.
Also, you will need a credential evaluation and based on the results you will need to determine if your degree meets the NAFTA Occupation requirements.
Submitted by: Raj S. of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More Do I Qualify for a TN Visa Questions:
- Can You Apply for a TD Status If Your Husband Has TN Status? – TN Visa Expert
- Do I Need A Credential Evalution If I Have PhD degree from Canada? – TN Visa Expert
- Qualification for Computer System Analyst for the TN NAFTA Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- When You Should Have a TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- Will TN Visa Be Approved If You Have a Foreign Degree? – TN Visa Expert
- Can TN Visa Be Denied If I Have a Boyfriend in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- TN1 Visa Requirements and Application – TN Visa Expert
- Is a Need for Visa Screen if You Have Studied in the US? – TN Visa Expert
- Can You Qualify For TN Visa If You Have a Civil Union? – TN Visa Expert
- What Professions Qualify for TN Visa – TN Visa Expert