TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
Is there a minimum salary I must make to apply for the TN Visa?
There is no minimum salary or income requirement under the NAFTA TN Visa, but the Immigration Officer does question low salaries.
If a TN Applicant will work part-time or at a low wage, the Immigration Officer will wonder how you will support yourself – especially since you can only hold valid NAFTA occupations. This may lead you to getting denied.
Submitted by: Jason B. of Vancouver, B.C., Canada
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- What to Do If TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Salary Requirements | How To Apply For a TN Visa?
- Transcripts For TN Visa Application – TN Visa Expert