Is there a minimum salary I must make to apply for the TN Visa?
There is no minimum salary or income requirement under the NAFTA TN Visa, but the Immigration Officer does question low salaries.
If a TN Applicant will work part-time or at a low wage, the Immigration Officer will wonder how you will support yourself – especially since you can only hold valid NAFTA occupations. This may lead you to get denied.
Your Next Step: Download the TN Visa Expert Kit – Gold Edition. You will get all the necessary requirements for applying for a TN Visa.
Submitted by: Jason B. of Vancouver, B.C., Canada
More TN Visa Application Questions: Minimum Salary Requirement for TN Visa
- Does my offer letter need an original signature for my TN Visa application?
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences?
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail?
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions?
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus?
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied?
- TN Visa Grace Period Information
- I have a TN Visa, can I qualify for the Green card?
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter?