TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I am on a TN Visa and have received a promotion. My TN Visa has not expired yet, do I need to apply for a new TN Visa?
You will need to verify your new job qualifies under NAFTA. Whether you need to obtain a new TN Visa will depend on the new job, the roles and what NAFTA Occupation it falls under compared to your previous role.
If you are still not sure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can quickly identify your next steps.
Submitted by: Brittany S. of Los Angeles, California, USA
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- Can I Qualify for the Green Card With TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert
- How To Prepare The TN Visa Application Letter? – TN Visa Expert
- Social Security Number TN Visa – TN Visa Expert