TN Visa – Frequently Asked Question
I worked in the U.S. 2 years ago on a TN Visa and had a Social Security Number (SSN). I am returning for another job in the U.S., can I use the same SSN?
Yes you can use the same number. Social Security numbers never expire. The SSN is assigned to you just like a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).
Also, you can replace the SSN card for free if you need it.
Submitted by: Cameron N. of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
51 questions TN applicants say they wish they knew about before applying (Learn #51 very well) => Click here
More TN Visa Application Questions:
- Is It Possible To Enter The US If Your TN Visa Is Denied? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Grace Period Information – TN Visa Expert
- What is USMCA or the New NAFTA 2.0 and what are the USMCA differences? – TN Visa Expert
- What is the effective date of the USMCA? Can it still fail? – TN Visa Expert
- Software Engineering Jobs and TN Visa Issues – TN Visa Expert
- How to Renew Your TN Visa with Coronavirus restrictions? – TN Visa Expert
- Are there still TN Visa Jobs due to Coronavirus? – TN Visa Expert
- TN Visa Salary Requirements | How To Apply For a TN Visa?
- Transcripts For TN Visa Application – TN Visa Expert
- Can I Qualify for the Green Card With TN Visa? – TN Visa Expert