Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed
Phone: 1-800-471-6326 Skype id: tnvisaexpert
Place Order
Solutions That Help You into The United States
Or Your Money Back. Guaranteed

How to Get a Green Card in the USA: Explained in Detail. Overview

A photo of a family embracing, representing the family-based green card option.

Excited about making the move to the States? Getting a Green Card is your ticket to living and working in the U.S., and I’m here to help you navigate this process.

First things first, let’s figure out which Green Card option suits you best. There are different paths, and we’ll find the one that fits your situation perfectly.

Step 1. Identify which Green Card option you qualify for.

Step 2. Contact us at to get started.

Option 1: Are you an Immediate Relative?

photo of a happy couple standing together

Now, if you’re closely related to a U.S. citizen, like a spouse, a child, or even a stepchild, you might just hit the jackpot! This Immediate Relative category could be your golden ticket. If you’re in this category, the good news is there’s no limit to the number of Green Cards available. That means once your U.S. citizen relative does their part with the paperwork and application, you could get your Green Card almost right away!

Wondering if you fit into this category? Here’s a quick checklist:

  • Are you a spouse of a U.S. citizen?
  • Are you a recent widow or widower of a U.S. citizen?
  • Are you an unmarried child under 21 with a U.S. citizen parent?
  • Are you an unmarried stepchild under 21 with a U.S. citizen step parent?
  • Are you a parent or step parent of a U.S. citizen child who’s at least 21?
  • Are you an adopted child of a U.S. citizen?

If any of these apply to you, you’re in luck! This could be your express lane to that Green Card.

Ready to kickstart the process? Shoot us an email at, and we’ll get things rolling for you. Let’s make that dream of living and working in the U.S. a reality!

As a spouse, you can obtain your Green card through the Adjustment of Status or K3/CR1 Spouse Visa.

Option 2: Are you a Relative or some other Family Member?

Now, if you’re not an immediate relative but still connected to a U.S. citizen or a Green card holder, there’s a chance you could snag that Green card. It comes with all the perks of being an Immediate Relative – you can enter, exit, work, and live in the United States.

Now, let’s figure out if you fall into the ‘another family member’ category:

  • Unmarried child, 21 or older
  • Spouse or unmarried child of a Green card holder
  • Married to someone with one U.S. citizen parent
  • Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen

Getting in through this route is great, but there’s a catch – there’s a quota on the number of visas issued. So, brace yourself for a potentially longer wait time. Especially if you’re from the Philippines, China, Dominican Republic, India, or Mexico – these places have a bunch of applicants, and it might take a bit longer for your turn.

Waiting isn’t fun. But think of it like waiting for your favorite movie to start – it’s worth it in the end. We just need a bit of patience.

Option 3: Are you a Preferred Employee?

If you’re someone with skills that the U.S. really needs, your employer can apply for your Green card. The idea is to fill those gaps where there aren’t enough qualified U.S. citizens for specific roles.

Now, there are different categories based on the kind of skills you bring to the table.

First up, you’ve got these top-tier folks:

  • People who are seriously extraordinary at what they do.
  • Professors and researchers who stand out from the crowd.
  • Big-shot managers and executives in multinational companies.

Then, we’ve got the second-tier category:

  • Professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities.

Next in line:

  • Professionals, skilled workers, or even those doing unskilled labor.

Then there’s a special category for:

  • Religious workers who play a vital role.

Lastly, we’ve got:

  • Investors who are willing to put some serious cash (like $500,000 to $1 million) into the U.S.

Now, if you’re eyeing that Green card and your employer’s support, here’s the deal: Show your worth, be a superstar at your job, and get your employer on board to help you out with that Green card application.

Think of it this way: if you’re the MVP on your team, your employer might be more than happy to back you up in getting that Green card. It’s a win-win situation for both sides. So, focus on being indispensable, and that Green card might just be within reach!

Option 4: Can you enter the Green Card Lottery?

Ever thought about getting a Green Card to the US? There’s this cool thing called the Green Card Lottery, where the US government gives out 50,000 Green Cards to folks from countries that haven’t sent many immigrants to the States.

If you were born in one of these countries, you could qualify for the Green Card Lottery. We’ve teamed up with USAGC, a top-notch Green Card lottery service, to make this process smoother for you.

Wondering if your birth country is on the list for the Green Card Lottery? Let’s find out and get the ball rolling. Click here to kickstart your Green Card lottery application.

Don’t miss out on this chance! It could be your ticket to new opportunities in the US.

Option 5: Are you an Investor?

If you’re thinking about investing in the U.S. and starting a business, there’s this cool opportunity called the EB5 visa. It’s a pathway to getting a Green card, which opens up a bunch of doors.

Now, with this EB5 thing, you’ve got two routes:

  • You can chuck in $500,000 if you’re eyeing a particular employment area marked for development.
  • Or, if you’re more of a big spender, $1,000,000 anywhere else.

Once you’ve got your application sorted, shown you’ve made the investment, and your business plan checks out, you’re on track to snag this EB5 visa pretty swiftly.

It’s like having a backstage pass to the U.S. business scene! If you’re into it, let’s dive deeper and sort out the details.

Option 6: Are you a Special Immigrant?

If you qualify as a special immigrant you can obtain your Green card. Special immigrants are people in special situations deserving of permanent residency in the U.S.

You are considered a special immigrant if you fall into any one of the following:

  • Religious workers like clergy
  • Foreign medical grads who’ve been here since 1978
  • People who worked in the Panama Canal Zone
  • Long-term foreign workers for the U.S. government
  • Retired officers or employees of certain international organizations
  • Foreign kids declared dependents of the state
  • Employees of international broadcasting companies
  • Former employees of the U.S. Armed Forces
  • Abused spouses and kids

These are special circumstances that can make you eligible for a Green Card, granting you permanent residency here. It’s like having different keys to the same door, and if you’ve got one of these keys, it might just unlock that path for you. Feel free to ask any questions about these options! Our email

Option 7: Are you a Refugee?

If you are a person who fears persecution in their home country can request Refuge or Asylum. You will seek ‘refuge’ when you are outside the U.S. If you are in the U.S. you will seek ‘asylum’.

Let’s break this down into simpler terms.

  • Refugee Status: If you’re scared of being mistreated or harmed in your home country, you have the right to seek safety and protection elsewhere.
  • Outside the U.S: If you’re currently not in the U.S. and in need of safety, that’s seeking ‘refuge’.
  • In the U.S: If you’re already in the U.S. and need protection, that’s called seeking ‘asylum’.

So, if you’re abroad and worried about safety, that’s seeking refuge. If you’re already here and feeling unsafe, that’s seeking asylum. Both aim to keep you safe from harm.

Option 8: Are you able to seek Amnesty?

So, we’re talking about amnesty – it’s like this pathway that might help you get your Green card if your situation fits certain criteria.

There are a couple of situations where you might qualify for amnesty:

  1. If you’ve been living in the U.S. without proper documentation since January 1, 1982.
  2. If you worked as a field laborer for at least 90 days between May 1, 1985, and May 1, 1986.

Amnesty can be a game-changer if you find yourself in any of these situations. It’s like a chance to make things right and pave the way towards getting your Green card.

Now, qualifying for amnesty doesn’t automatically mean you’ll get your Green card, but it’s a crucial step in the process. It’s like meeting the requirements to enter a marathon – you’re not at the finish line yet, but you’re on the track.

Here’s where having a good legal team comes in. They can guide you through the whole process, make sure you’re ticking all the right boxes, and help present your case in the best possible light.

Feel free to ask more about how this amnesty process works or anything else that’s on your mind.

Option 9: Are you a Long Term Illegal Resident?

So, if you’ve been living in the U.S. without proper documentation for more than 10 years, there’s an option available for you to apply for a Green Card. It’s kind of like asking for something called a “cancellation of removal.”

Here’s the deal: to qualify, you might need to show how tough things would be if you were sent back to your home country. This is often called proving “extreme hardship.”

Let’s break it down a bit:

  • You’ve been here for over 10 years without legal status.
  • You want to apply for a Green Card through a process called “cancellation of removal.”
  • You’ll need to demonstrate how hard it would be for you or your family if you were forced to leave the U.S.

This process can be pretty complex, but it’s definitely something we can work through together. It’s like building a strong case, gathering evidence, and showing how staying in the U.S. is crucial for you.

Think of it like telling a story that shows why staying in the U.S. is absolutely necessary for you due to the difficulties you or your family might face if you have to leave.

Your Next Step

If you believe you qualify for a Green card contact us at This will allow you to confirm whether you qualify and start your Green card application.