Live with your loved one in the USA now and get your Green card



Find Out if You Qualify Ask Your Questions Start Your Application
adjustment of status

Adjustment of Status (Form I-485)

If you and your spouse are in the USA, you can get a Green card by filing for an Adjustment of Status (Form I-485). Your foreign spouse must have entered the USA legally for this marriage visa process to work. Marrying in the United States using the Adjustment of Status process is one of the most common ways couples can ensure they can stay together and still get their Marriage Visa. It is very important you understand this adjustment of status process, otherwise your Marriage Visa may get denied.

Time to Obtain Green Card: 4-5 months from date of filing.

Read More
k3 visa

Marriage Visa via Consulate (K3 Spouse Visa)

If your spouse is NOT in the USA and you two are married,  you can obtain a K3 Spouse Visa. You cannot obtain a Fiance Visa (K1 Visa).You would obtain the K3 Marriage Visa by filing the appropriate paperwork for the marriage visa through the US Embassy in your spouse's home country. Your spouse will be interviewed at the Embassy and upon approval may travel to the USA. Upon inspection and admission to the US, your spouse will enter the United States to adjust her status. This, however, is a longer process than obtaining a marriage in the USA and a fiance visa (K1).

Time to Obtain Green Card: 11 months from date of filing. (7 months until spouse can arrive to U.S. + 4 months to complete Adjustment of Status and receive Green Card).

Read More
k1 visa

Fiance Visa (K1 Visa)

If your fiance is NOT in the USA, you can obtain a Fiance Visa (also known as a K1 visa) which allows your future spouse to enter the country for 90 days and have a marriage in the USA. You can then start the marriage visa process and file an adjustment of status (Form I-485).

Remember, to apply for a Fiance Visa you cannot be married yet. If you are married, then you need one of the other two marriage visa options: Adjustment of Status or K3 Spouse Visa.

Time to Obtain Green Card: 10 months from date of filing. (6 months until your fiance can arrive to U.S. + 4 months to complete Adjustment of Status and receive Green Card).

Read More
cr1 visa

Marriage Visa via Consulate (CR1 Visa)

If your foreign spouse is NOT in the USA and you are already married, you need to decide how to obtain the Green card. You can choose the "immigrant CR1 visa" or the faster "K3 Spouse Visa". With the CR1 visa you will complete all the paperwork overseas and your spouse will enter the U.S. with full rights as a permanent resident. This will take longer but no filing is done once they arrive in the U.S. You do not need to complete an Adjustment of Status for the CR1 Visa.

CR1 Marriage visa is similar to the K3 Marriage Visa but you will be separated from each other longer with this CR1 marriage visa option. You will receive your green card with either option.

Time to Obtain Green Card: 12 months from date of filing. (Spouse cannot enter the U.S. until all the paperwork is completed abroad).

Read More
your marriage visa

Your Marriage Visa: Count On Us to Help You

We offer everything you need for your marriage visa. Our priority is ensuring you obtain your marriage visa quickly and easily.

Choose What Best Fits Your Needs:

  • Complete your marriage visa application with our Visa Preparation Software Get Started Here
  • Complete your marriage visa application with a marriage visa lawyer Get Started Here

We are here to help you. Email us at any time if you have any questions.

Complete Your Marriage Visa with our Automated Solution

why visa streamline system

No delays, it's fast - Our Visa Streamline System will complete ALL the USCIS forms quickly and get it in the mail for you. It can take you months, it takes us days.

No worries - You no longer need to worry if you made a mistake or if you’ll get approved. Our Visa Streamline System ensures the USCIS marriage visa forms are completed accurately, so nothing is forgotten.

Feel safe - We've done the hard work and found immigration experts for you. Our Visa Streamline Preparation System was designed by lawyers to be reliable, accurate, and easy.

No confusion - Don't wonder what stage your application is in or if it has been rejected. With our Visa Streamline System you will always know the exact status of your Marriage Visa Application.

Save money - Avoid lawyer fees. You do not have to hire a lawyer since our Visa Streamline Preparation System has a lawyer watching over your application.

Be Safe - Know that your case is being reviewed by our legal experts for any red flags so as to avoid denial of your marriage visa.

Be Protected - Rest assured knowing you will always have access to an experienced immigration lawyer if you run into trouble.

Popular Marriage Visa Questions Asked

Post your Question on
the TN Visa Facebook Page


I am applying for my marriage visa (adjustment of status) and I am very worried if the immigration officer will think I am committing marriage fraud since we only have known each other such a short time. What can I do to avoid this and stay married and get my wife's green card?


US Immigration Officers zealously examine all individuals seeking immigration benefits based upon their marriage to a United States Citizen.

Unfortunately, sometimes they are overzealous in their suspicion of immigration fraud and couples in …...

Submitted by: Raul Gomez of Vista, California

Read More


Can my foreign fiance enter the U.S. on a visitor visa while the K1 visa is pending?


Yes. they can enter but it's not as easy as it sounds, though. They may need to show strong ties to their home country so the Officer knows they will return. Examples: financial obligations, property, …...

Submitted by: Larry B. of Newark, New Jersey, USA

Read More


I have a TN Visa and my husband has his Green card. Can I get a Green card through him?


As for you obtaining a GC through your husband, this can be done once he becomes a citizen. Right now you would be a Second Preference (2a) green card and the wait is very long …...

Submitted by: Tracy V. of Los Angeles, California

Read More
marriage visa references