TN Visa Essential Check List

Follow these 11 essential steps to help you complete your TN Visa Application.

TN Visa - Frequently Asked Question

For the K1 visa, does my fiance have to sign the G-325A form and mail it back to me?


FAQ image Yes. For your K1 fiance visa application you will complete the G-325A form for your fiance. You need to mail an form with her original signature, not a copy of the form.

This means your fiance will need to sign the completed form and mail it to you to include in your K1 visa application.

Submitted by: Kristy B. of Miami, Florida, USA